We are an E-sport / Pro-gaming news website, we cover League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Bloodline Champions and Counter Strike specifically however, we have major updates of other games too. Although we are relatively new we have plenty of traffic to our site. We are an international website with writers based all over the world, Europe, North America and Asia so we don’t miss anything.We have a great setup, a consistent group of writers that are constantly updating the news on the site to keep people coming back and do our best to achieve a professional reflection of both our organization and those of our affiliates.
At the moment we are expanding, We are still trying to get up to our site viewing goals although the website visits increasing daily.
Info about our visitors
- Most visitors come from USA, Canada, Sweden, Poland, Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Australia and Greece
- Age range: 13-34 years old male
What we can provide for a sponsor/advertiser:
- Promotion of any social platform like Facebook fan page or Twitter
- Provide reviews for you if you provide us with a product to review
- Expose you as much as possible on our t-shirts when we attend lan events if you provide the cost to put your logo on our t-shirt. (optional)
What we want from a sponsor/advertiser:
- Some sort of money or product exchange for advertising on our website
- We want to be able to hold contests to promote and use your products as prizes
Information about ads on Esporteye.net
1x 468×60 ad in the top right of our website. This ad every visitor see and its shown when users press any newspost on the website. 80$/month
2x 300×250 ad in our sidebar that show up on homepage and in every newspost to the right side. 150$/month
This image show above illustrates the available space; top bar is 468×60 and the sidebar ad 300×250 when then visitor read a newspost.
This image show when a vistor visits the hompage of the website. The top ad is 468×60 and sidebar 300×250.
- We will also have your name exposed in our tournaments we will start hosting later this fall as main sponsor as all our advertising money goes into the funding of those tournaments.
We have multiple social media accounts:
YouTube: Work in Progress (We will have broadcasters upload content from different games on our channel and interviews from events)
If you have any questions or want more info, do not hesitate to contact us at Niclas.email@example.com
Niclas Vestlund – EsportEye.net